Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Final Project






For my final project I created a Vineyard and Winery. The entire project was made with the intent for my family to hopefully use one day in the future (maybe when my parent's retire)! The logo uses very subtle colors, a deep purple and dark green, which are common colors seen through out a winery. The font I used was simple, yet elegant which I deemed appropriate for this type of business. My target audience was people with prestige and class hence the simplicity and (attempted) professionalism of my project! I enjoyed this final project very much because we were given the opportunity to create something that could potentially be useful in the future. I did not face many challenges with this project (thankfully). I incorporated everything I learned through out the semester and overall I am extremely happy with the finished pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment